- 🔥94.7% Of Customers Buy 2 Or More. 🔥
- 📣Limited time 35% OFF
- Fast Returns>> 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 🔒Secure Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
DURABLE SURVIVAL TUBE TENT PROTECTS YOU IN THE WORST CONDITIONS
Pounding rain, howling wind, or relentless snow, harsh weather conditions are no match for the Life Tent™. We designed the Life Tent™ to protect you against the toughest conditions Mother Nature will throw at you so you stay warm, dry and alive in an emergency:
- Extra-thick tear and puncture resistant 28um coated polyethylene material stands up to extreme conditions
- Reflective interior reflects up to 90% of your body heat
- 20 feet of high-strength 550-pound nylon core paracord resists moisture, mildew, and abrasions
- Durable Nylon stuff sack rugged enough for any survival situation
- Ultra-lightweight & compact – weighs just just 8.7 ounces and packs up to 5.25” x 3.25” inside stuff sack so you can take it anywhere
FAST & EASY TO SET UP
The Life Tent™ sets up in a snap. Simply remove it from the waterproof Nylon stuff sack, run the 20ft rope of 550lb nylon core paracord through both ends of the tube tent, and tie between two trees or sturdy objects 3-4 feet off the ground. Use rocks or gear to anchor the corners of the tent and climb inside to escape the elements.
If there’s nowhere to tie the paracord, the 8x5 foot mylar tube tent can also be used as an emergency sleeping bag, emergency bivy, or space blanket.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL STUFF SACK WITH PATENT PENDING PARA-SYNCH™ TECHNOLOGY DRAWSTRING
The Life Tent™ is engineered for survival and includes extra tools to help you get through an emergency alive. Use the 120-decibel survival whistle to cut through wind and trees when you’re stranded and out of site to alert rescuers up to 1-mile away. The 550lb nylon core patent pending Para-Synch™ Technology drawstring can be used to tie down, repair gear, or start a fire. In a survival situation, your tools and skills are the difference between life and death. The Life Tent’s multi-functional stuff sack stacks the deck in your favor and is perfect for your bug out bag, hiking gear, or survival gear.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL STUFF SACK WITH PATENT PENDING PA
Designed to comfortably fit a single adult, each tube tent is tear-resistant, reusable, and can be rolled. These sleeping bags are perfect for Backpacking, Emergency Kits, and Bug-Out Bags and can also be used as a bivy sack cover for your regular sleeping bag.
Product Type: Emergency Tube Tent
Material: a Proprietary, Non-Toxic, Polyolefin Film
Multiple Uses For Survival
20 Uses For Emergency Blanket
- Ground Tarp. Lay the blanket out as a tent footprint or picnic blanket for protection from the ground.
- Boost Fire Heat. Create a reflective barrier for your fire to keep your campsite extra cozy. Use the blanket to make a wall on the opposite side of the fire from where you’re sleeping. Make sure the shiny silver side is positioned to reflect the heat from the fire back towards you, and remember not to put the blanket too close (it will melt).
- Trail Markers. Cut the blanket into strips and tie to tree branches to mark your path.
- Emergency Tent. Designed as a two-person emergency tent, use the rope supplied to turn into a shelter to keep you warm
- Rain Poncho. Cut a head hole into your Emergency Blanket, apply a little duct tape, and you’ve got heat-reflective poncho ready to go.
- Signaling. Use the silver reflective side of the material to reflect sunlight to get rescuers’ attention.
- First Aid. The possibilities here are endless – improvise an arm sling, pad a C-splint, treat shock, and more
- Fishing Bait. Cut into small, shiny strips, the Emergency Blanket becomes a lure to help attract fish for emergency food
- High Visibility Safety Orange. During hunting season, on a motorway or a dark mountain being visible is key. Drape the Emergency Blanket around your person for a bright orange
- Warming Socks. Cut the blanket down into 2 smaller squares and wrap around your feet. You can secure in place with duct tape for added stability.
- Make waterproof protection for anything – the Emergency Blanket material is 100% waterproof, so just wrap it around whatever needs protection and seal off with waterproof tape.
- Rain Fly. Once water gets inside your tent, there’s no turning back. The Emergency Blanket can double as an ultralight or backup rain fly to keep your sleeping zone dry.
- Sun Shield. Trying to stay cool and not get roasted on a hot day? Simply turn the Emergency Blanket so the orange side faces you and the silver reflective side acts as a shield, turning all those sun rays away from you.
- Boot protection. Cut the Emergency Blanket into 2 rectangles, wrap around the top of your boots, and secure with duct tape for waterproof shoe gaiters.
- Storage Bag. Layout the blanket, place what you need to carry in the center, grab the four corners, and head on your way with a knapsack that will be sure to stand out.
- Improvise rope by cutting the Emergency Blanket into long, thin strips and braiding them together for extra strength. You can then use to tie your knapsack closed!
- Pet Blanket. Don’t let Pongo freeze his paws off. The Emergency Blanket doesn’t just keep you warm – it can help keep your pet warm if the outdoors gets a little too chilly for him.
- Windshield Cover. The weather-predicting snow? Lay the Emergency Blanket over your car windshield to make the post-storm clean up that much easier.
- Improvised Flotation Device. This one will take some careful taping. Essentially, you’re making a balloon out of the Emergency Blanket and waterproof tape. The trick is to make sure you’ve made it airtight – make sure you have a lot of tape!
- Water Collector. If you’re in a survival situation, water is one of your top priorities. Use the Emergency Blanket as a reservoir to collect rainwater.