Toilet Trouble Game. Which flush will cause the gush?
Share some hilarious and suspense-filled moments as players take turns spinning the toilet paper roll, flushing the toilet handle, and hoping they don't get sprayed with water! The number that turns up on the paper roll spinner dictates how many times each player must flush. Players are safe if they hear the flushing sound, but no water is sprayed. Who knows which flush will be the one that sprays water, eliminating that player? Continue taking turns spinning the roll and flushing until one player has not been sprayed. That player wins the game!
Toilet Trouble Game, for Kids and Families, Ages 5 and up:
- Hilarious game for kids and families
- Flush but watch out for random spray of water
- Funny toilet flushing sound effects
- Includes game base, toilet base, toilet tank with toilet paper roll spinner, toilet bowl with lid, and instructions
- Ages 5 and up
- For 2 or more players
- Adult Assembly Required
- Caution: To Avoid Injury: Use only clean tap water. Dry thoroughly after use. Read instructions thoroughly for use and care instructions.
- 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries Required. Demo batteries included.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.